Thursday, November 5, 2009

MINOGUE DISMISSES MARRIAGE REPORTS

Singer/actress DANNII MINOGUE has laughed off rumours she plans to wed her rugby player beau KRIS SMITH.
Minogue's man sent gossips into a spin when he was spotted browsing shelves at an expensive jewellery store, sparking reports he was set to propose.
But the pop star reveals marriage was not on Smith's mind - he was searching for a new watch.
Minogue says, "He was spotted in a jewellers and everyone got excited. He called me and said, rather sheepishly, 'I'm sorry babe. I was actually looking at a watch.' I just laughed my head off.
"It's not true that we're getting engaged but what is true is that we've each found our partner for life and we're working out our future together."




06 October 2009 08:11

No comments:

Post a Comment