Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dannii Minogue: 'I don't know what my occupation is'


Dannii Minogue: 'I don't know what my occupation is'
February 25, 2011

Dannii Minogue has admitted that she doesn't know how to define herself anymore. The 38-year-old Australian mother-of-one started out as an actress before moving into singing. She has since sat as a judge on the X-Factor, written a book, created a fragrance and designed fashion line, and said that she has no idea how to label her career. She told the Herald Sun, "I was flying to the US to do some film work and I was filling in one of those customs declaration forms that they insist on and in the occupation box I didn't know what to write down, so I ended up saying I was an entertainer and the customs guy said, 'Oh really, entertainer' so I said to him, 'I'm a judge on The X-Factor, I have records, I've written a book and done some acting and I've got a reality TV show coming out... if you have a better word, let's hear it' and he said, 'Entertainer it is'."...



Read more: DANNII MINOGUE: 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY OCCUPATION IS' http://www.metrolyrics.com/2011-dannii-minogue-i-dont-know-what-my-occupation-is-news.html#ixzz1F6PnBUlv
Copied from MetroLyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment