Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dannii Minogue: 'Motherhood is a career'

" />

Dannii Minogue: 'Motherhood is a career'
February 18, 2011

Dannii Minogue believes that people should accept that motherhood is a career in its own right. The 39-year-old X-Factor judge and her partner Kris Smith welcomed son Ethan last year, and she revealed that she had no idea how much she would learn from becoming a mum. She told Marie Claire magazine, "It has always riled me when I hear someone say 'Oh, so you don't have a career, you are just a mother!' It is the most important career you could have! I love it when other parents come up to me and say 'Welcome to the club.' "The great thing is you have to be a parent to understand all the things you have ever heard about being a parent. I suddenly have a deep understanding of how a mum feels when you have to go to work and your little one is not well. "Your whole being just wants to be with them to make everything better - that's hard. But the good thing is that I can take him with me. He's with me in the dressing room, so it's not like I don't see him for seven days a week, which I couldn't bear."...



Read more: DANNII MINOGUE: 'MOTHERHOOD IS A CAREER' http://www.metrolyrics.com/2011-dannii-minogue-motherhood-is-a-career-news.html#ixzz1F6RSsWgl
Copied from MetroLyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment